It looks like you guys are professionals at camping! So much fun! And it looks like a beautiful place to go. We should go together this summer. We like to go, but need a little motivation sometimes.
You guys do the funnest things as a family. That looks so fun!! I love the pictures! Also, I kept looking at you today admiring how tan you are. I am so jealous. Talk to you soon.
The zoo has a playground behind where the train depot is. It has slides and lots of things to climb on (like the eggs.) The gorilla is a statue that is tucked into the trees somewhere. Let me know if you go- we have a pass and can go again. My kids love it!
You guys look like you are always doing the funnest outdoor things! My husband looked at your blog and claims that your husband went to high school at Provo High with him and his brothers.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys are professionals at camping! So much fun! And it looks like a beautiful place to go. We should go together this summer. We like to go, but need a little motivation sometimes.
You guys do the funnest things as a family. That looks so fun!! I love the pictures! Also, I kept looking at you today admiring how tan you are. I am so jealous. Talk to you soon.
The zoo has a playground behind where the train depot is. It has slides and lots of things to climb on (like the eggs.) The gorilla is a statue that is tucked into the trees somewhere. Let me know if you go- we have a pass and can go again. My kids love it!
You guys look like you are always doing the funnest outdoor things! My husband looked at your blog and claims that your husband went to high school at Provo High with him and his brothers.
Post a Comment