This is what my friend woke up to in Wasilla, Alaska. -25 below.(Yes, this is her car!)
So I am kind of taking a little snippet (just the pictures, these are my words) from my friends blog that lives up in Alaska. But I thought it was the greatest thing. Here is global warming at it's finest!
My friend is currently living in Wasilla and was sweet enough to take a picture for all of us that are living in the states worrying about the polar bears (well me being from Alaska have never had that thought). However for the rest of you...this is the frost that I was talking about when I took the pictures and posted a couple of weeks ago. Here is the beauty yet devastating frost Alaska is known for in the winter. They are not going through 'global warming'. I hope this picture clears some things up.








1 comment:
I love it... I would of never thought of the Polar Bear being in trouble but I can see how others might.. I think when you live somewhere cold you get a new idea on life. I love the car.. Have a great day!
Post a Comment