Saturday, April 25, 2009

Okay, Okay, Okay...

Okay, I am back, however, I won't put you through the misery of reading post after post...so, I will just start with what I have been up to with the girls this busy week.

First, since it was such a beautiful Monday I took the youngest to get pictures done. I am so very pleased with the way they turned out. I will only post a few. I will also post some of Ember when I take hers (she was in school while I did the little ones).

Second, Kenzie had her last day of Pre-school today. I am so sad. I will miss taking her down to UVU and seeing her playing with all her friends.

Third, I was able to take pictures of a good friend of mine's little girls. So that is what we have been up to this week. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Jenn, the pictures are adorable! The girls are really growing up!

Jenn Allphin said...

Thank you. Yes, they are growing up way too fast for my liking. I wish I could stop their growth about 3 years of age.

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! You are quite the photographer. Did you ever sell all your kitties?

Jenn Allphin said...

I didn't sell them, I was able to give two away and still have three. Would you like one???