Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Repeat after me, "Boy, Boy, very big boy!" Hahaha! OK, so I'm partial to boys, but another girl would fit right in too! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Thank you Katie. It is very exciting! We are thinking "boy" however, if we get a healthy girl we will be happy. Yes, you are right a little girl would fit right in.
I am very excited for you and Dan! That is great news. It will be interesting to see what you have as well! 3 girls for the both of us...what are the odds. My due date is the 12th of Feb. So we are really close! Let me know how you are doing. We will have to keep in touch though the pregnancies. Hope you are feeling good. Not to sick.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Repeat after me, "Boy, Boy, very big boy!" Hahaha! OK, so I'm partial to boys, but another girl would fit right in too! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Thank you Katie. It is very exciting! We are thinking "boy" however, if we get a healthy girl we will be happy. Yes, you are right a little girl would fit right in.
Congratulations!! I guess I need to be checking your blog more often to be in the loop on these things!! Very exciting- I am so happy for you.
That is great news Jenn. I wonder what you will have? I am due February 7th. Hope you are feeling great!
I am very excited for you and Dan! That is great news. It will be interesting to see what you have as well! 3 girls for the both of us...what are the odds. My due date is the 12th of Feb. So we are really close! Let me know how you are doing. We will have to keep in touch though the pregnancies. Hope you are feeling good. Not to sick.
Post a Comment