Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Pictures...



This year I told Donovan that I really wanted family pictures taken (this with a lot of whinning from him). We haven't had an actual family picture done, ever. The last one the I have of the whole family was taken 2 1/2 years ago in Yellowstone after hiking to the upper falls. I am SOOO happy I was able to get my friend to take them for us. They turned out really cute (not really liking the way I look, oh-well what can you do). My family did great and took amazing pictures. So now I am trying to get Christmas cards out. Yeah me! This will be the first year for this. I am really trying. For those of you that would like to receive a Christmas card from us and do not have a Facebook account, please email me your address and I will send them out to you. My email address is jenniferallphin@gmail.com.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww, they turned out great! You all look just lovely...

Shanna said...

Cute!! Cute!! They look great!

Lacy said...

i love them!! you all look so good! ember is so pretty!

Urban Domestics said...

What an adorable family! They have a beautiful mother who needs to smile! I can't wait to get my copy.

Katie The Lady said...

Those are great pictures!!! You look great, well- you all look wonderful! What a pretty family!