Friday, December 4, 2009

Peterson Family Photo Shoot...

The Peterson Family November 2009

Recently I was able to do another photo shoot for a friend and her family. The past few years I have been doing this as a hobby and really loved it. Now, I am trying to expand and maybe get more friends and family I can take pictures of to build my portfolio.

This family I was really excited to take pictures of. They are adorable and the kids are so dang cute. The morning that we chose to take the pictures it was 32 degrees and 9:30am. The kids for being as cold it was did so good. We took only 20 minutes from start to finish and I was able to get some photos for the family...the kids were not able to stay any longer, they were SO cold. I don't blame them either, my fingers felt like they were going to fall off! I am hoping to take their pictures again in the future. Here is a college I put together of a couple pictures I took.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: