Friday, March 26, 2010

Ashlynn's 4th Birthday Party...

Posted by Picasa

I thought it would be fun for Ashlynn to have a birthday party this year with some of her little pre-school friends. I am so glad I did. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast! As I was preparing everything for the party, Ashlynn came up to me, gave me a big hug and said "Mom, you're Awesome!" Ok, now that was the best "thank you" I could get from my girls.

The party was short (perfect for a 4 year old). However, it was packed with fun Easter themed activities.

As each girl was arriving they picked out their little goody basket with bunny ears. After that I painted their faces to transform them into little bunnies. Next, they painted their own little wooden eggs. They had a lot of fun and were so cute painting. To break things up a little I decided that it would be great to open presents before they started decorating their cupcakes.

After frosting their cupcakes and eating at least one and a lot of frosting, they were all done at the table. So, it was time just for them to play. I think for them that was the best part of the party. They played in the toy room, jumped around, screamed and just had a blast.

I am so happy that I was able to throw Ashlynn her very own little party. It was so great seeing her so happy and loving all her friends around.

No comments: