Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Present From Grandma and Grandpa...

 Getting the big beasts home!
 Air Bags
 Asleep on Ashlynn's Birthday Bear.
 Ashlynn with her Big Bear, Kenzie and Owen on his Moose and Ember with her Bear.
Owen with his Moose!



Jeri bought a 53" moose for her cabin several weeks ago and I thought one would look great in Owen's room. Also, thinking the moose would be a lot of fun for him to play on as he got older. She had gone to Costco to buy the moose and sent me a text saying there were not only moose but 3 bears there as well and asked which I wanted the most. I still loved the moose for Owen. However, I loved the bears as well. So for Ashlynn's birthday Jeri picked up the Dark Brown Bear for her, the Moose for Owen and Ember with her own money bought the Light Cream Bear. I was feeling a little bad about Kenzie not getting one, but she didn't seem to mind. It was craziness getting them home. Six people and three 53" stuffed animals in the Tahoe! We did it! The kids love the stuffed animals and I do too! So glad I had Jeri go and pick them up, can't beat the price of $30 a piece either! Thank you Jeri, my kids are having a blast with them.

No comments: