Silly Man that I ADORE...He thinks this thing can go ANYWHERE! Yes, it can go most places...but over big rocks I think not. The story leading up to this was...Donovan and Ashlynn went out on a little drive and took one of the dirt roads for an adventure (one they have taken before). This time however, Donovan decided to take a hill and not knowing what was on the other side, went up and on the way down landed on this nice big, gigantic, huge, non budging ROCK. After about a half hour I get a call saying come get me, I'm stuck and bring shovels, rope and a few other things in order to get him off this rock. I was just getting Owen to sleep and really didn't want to come and get him out of this mess. Well as you can see with the pictures I took, I was a nice wife and went out to help him. There was another truck who had stopped to help out and one that had gone home to get some rope to help tow him off the rock as well. I am very grateful to these nice men that helped, because me in flip-flops and three little girls with me would not have been able to help out.
Provo house closed
15 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment