Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 4...Last Stop Grand Teton Mountains and Jackson Hole...






Our last stop on our long journey was Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We didn't sty too long unfortunately. I wasn't feeling well so I told Donovan and the Girls that we needed to cut our Jackson trip a little short. I am sad that we were not able to spend more time there. We were able to walk down Main Street, go to some of the shops (not too many due to grabby hands). Donovan and I love seeing some of the furniture and fine art galleries that Jackson has to offer, however with little ones around we can not do things like that, one accident and we would be signing away our lives on some of the art and furniture there. It was sad to have our family vacation end. Until next summer for the family! As for Donovan and I it maybe as soon as August for my Birthday! We love you Girls! I hope you all had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like you had a wonderful vacation. Such gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Lacy said...

oh i'm so jealous of your guys trip. I wish we could go to yellowstone this year. It looks like it was tons of fun. oh and did you cut your hair?

Lana said...

All your vacationing looked amazingly fun! You have such an awesome family! I loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them and thanks for being such a sweet friend! As for Boondocks.....it is fun, but definitely not as exciting as what you guys have been doing. Priceless memories!

Lana said...

All your vacationing looked amazingly fun! You have such an awesome family! I loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them and thanks for being such a sweet friend! As for Boondocks.....it is fun, but definitely not as exciting as what you guys have been doing. Priceless memories!