1. Donovan
2. My 3 beautiful girls.
3. My Mom
4. My Dad
5. Don and Jeri
6. My Extended Family
7. My GREAT Friends
8. A roof over our heads.
9. Food in our bellies.
10. Firewood for our fireplace.
11. Laughter
12. Good movies
13. Silly Songs to sing with kids.
14. Fall
15. Snow
16. Service
17. Sweets
18. Pretty Good Health
19. A nice bed to sleep in (before we slept on an air mattress, not comfy at all).
20. Living so close to family.
21. The times I can talk with my Mom or Dad.
22. Getting to know my sisters.
23. Pumpkin Pies
24. Traditional Turkey dinner.
25. A van that works.
26. An income coming in.
27. The gospel.
28. The Atonement
29. The Temple
30. My Family forever!
31. For the understanding of my relationship between Heavenly Father and I.
32. For this time of year to remember My Brother Jesus Christ, his birth and to really know what He came here to Earth to do for me and you. What an amazing thing to be thankful for!
I love you all and want to know that you are in my prayers and I think of you always.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Provo house closed
15 years ago







2 comments:
I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving, Jenn. I hope it was a great day!
Post a Comment