For FHE on Sunday we were asked to tell the family what we were Thankful for this season. Well we all went around the room, my girls were very excited to get their out to share.
Ember: I am thankful for, My Family, The Temple, and the Plan of Salvation. How great is that! What great things to be thankful for.
Kenzie: I am thankful for, Ember, Ashlynn, Mommy and Daddy!
Ashlynn: What are you thankful for Ashlynn? JESUS!!! (She was very cute and no one helped my growing 2 yr old!).
I am very proud of all my girls, these are all very good things to be thankful for. I am truly blessed to have my girls and my husband. I am also so blessed to have the gospel in my life and hearing what my girls were thankful for really made my day. They to have the gospel in their lives.
***I have to add this in here as well, it is something Ashlynn said.
Mommy, "Ashlynn where did my baby go?" Ashlynn, "Walmart!"
My little girl is not so little anymore, she is growing up way to fast! I would love to just stop time at this age with all three of my girls. I think 2 1/2 is my favorite age.
I love you girls and I am very thankful for you all. Love Mommy.
Provo house closed
15 years ago







1 comment:
You have such good kids and your such a good mother and friend. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment