Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Am Going Private...

Since I have been able to track who comes and views my blog, I have been noticing people that I have know clue who they are. I want all those that keep up on my blog to still be able to view so if you would like access...please, please, please send me your email address and I will add you to my list of friends and family.

Thank you to all those that support my blog...see you on the other side of a password!

2 comments:

Jackee said...

Hey there! I love following your blog. Please include me, my e-mail is tjwardle@yahoo.com. I, too, am a little apprehensive about the future, but I have hope that all will be ok.

Shanna said...

Hey, friend you better put me on your hit list. forsythclan@yahoo.com. I enjoy are blog. I am with you I havent decided how long I am going to stay no private.