
Since Donovan NEVER reads my blog I figured this would be a great way to post an idea that I had for him. He has always wanted a Willeys Jeep Wagon. We have seen many over the years and he has just gone Ga-Ga over them. I am hoping to get this one for him this year. This has been sitting up by Fairview for the past 6 years just waiting for him. Mother's Day weekend we drove by it one last time and there was a 4-sale sign on it. Hmmm...an idea! Great Father's Day gift. He has been working frantically on getting his Man-Cave (garage) all together, organized and clean. So what better thing to put in there to work on once everything is cleared out?
Now is the fun part, trying to figure out how to pay for this, need money, ideas to make money, all the above! They are selling it for $1,500. Then I have to get it down here. Like I said it would be a great gift, however, it might just stay as an idea and have to be later on down the road...very sad!
P.S. He has no clue so don't spill to beans to him!








4 comments:
Heyya! I just got all caught up on your blog. You always have the greatest outdoor adventures. Good luck getting Donovan's Father's Day gift. That would be one awesome surprise if you can pull it off. I have no idea what to get Jeff this year!
Thank you. It has been a lot of fun. I am hoping to get it. Like I said, it is probably just an idea. I would love to pull it off though. Like you have no other ideas on what to get him.
Okay Girl- Father's day has come and gone--we all want to know. Did you get it?
No, sorry to say I didn't get that for him. However, good news, we traded in our van for a new car. Something that won't brake down on us or cost us a lot of money. I will publish posts later.
Post a Comment