Monday, May 3, 2010

Competition Down in Parowan, UT...





I loved this picture and had to throw it in. Ashlynn took the picture only to say "Daddy I couldn't see your head!"

Our annual trip down south for one of Ember's dance recitals. This one was no different, Ember and I were dropped off at the school for the competition and the girls and daddy went off and did there own thing. This year the competition was down in Parowan. I old Donovan that there were some really cool petroglyphs just outside the city. This is what Donovan had to say "No, I think they will be a waste of time heading over there." Well, after dropping off Ember and I he called a good buddie of his Jon and told him where we were. This was Jon on the other end of the phone "Dude, there are some really cool petroglyphs just outside of town." LOL, I just think it funny that I knew what I was talking about. I told Donovan I wouldn't send him some place that wasn't cool. Anyway, here are the pictures from their trip to the petroglyphs and the Parowan Gap.

Ember did really good at her competition, however, there is some improvement that needs to be done. I think they should have spaced the competitions a little more in order for practices that are needed. Oh well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: