I just wanted to wish my little girl a very special Happy Birthday! I can't believe 12 years has gone I could not imagine my life with you baby! I love you so much! You are an amazing daughter and I have been blessed by you and your sisters. You are a wonderful help and at times you can be a big pain in the rear! You are growing in to a beautiful young woman and I couldn't be more proud! You have worked so hard to be where you are today and I can't wait for what the future brings to you!
I am so amazed at your accomplishments and so proud! You are such a fun loving, free spirited, talented, artistic, creative, rhythmical, smart, bubbly, sweet, amazing, crazy, energetic, wild, argumentative and just over all a great and wonderful daughter!
Thank you for being you!
Happy Birthday Baby!
We love you!
Provo house closed
15 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment