Thursday, December 30, 2010

Living Planet Aquarium...

Do you see the penguins?

My hand, the stingrays kept coming out of the water. One would come out so high so you could see it's mouth!


Stingray at the surface!

Ember touching one.



Seahorse. They were so cute!

Jellyfish, I really hope I never come across one of these!

More jellyfish!


Ember and Kenzie on the froggy...Ashlynn is out of the picture afraid for her life!


Ember, Ashlynn and Kenzie!
Pictures speak a thousand words...and those words are the kids had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Cute Cute pictures!! Looks like you had a ton of fun. Miss you lots friend!

Jenn Allphin said...

Thank you Shanna! We had a lot of fun Ashlynn was scared to touch the stingrays and cried when we were leaving because she wanted to touch them (a 4 yr old for you). I miss you lots too my friend! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year tonight!