Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ember's Room Before and After...


Ember's room before. DISASTER... 


Ember's room after...BEAUTIFUL!!! 





Ember's room had gotten way out of control! While I was pregnant the kids kind of took over the downstairs and really made a mess of not only their rooms but my theater room, craft room and living room. Now is the time that I am feeling better and have taken things into my own hands. Since Ember received a new bed set for her birthday it was a good time to clean up and make things right. So I spent a lot of time and energy cleaning and declutter her room. This is the before and after all my hard work. You can also see the twin comforter, curtains that Ember had been using and now her new comforter and curtains. Man am I tired!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

i love that bedspread, so cute.

Jenn Allphin said...

Thanks Lace. There is more to come, however, they are Christmas presents so the finished room will be then.

Katie The Lady said...

NICE! Once, my room got that bad and my parents took my door away!

I love the ruffles!!