













I can't believe I now have a teenager in my house. Where has the time gone?!? In my mind it has flown by way to fast! Ember is still my baby. I'm pretty sure she always will be. We have had so many wonderful adventures together, I can't imagine our lives without her and we are excited for the many more we will share. She is an amazing young woman. Thirteen years ago Ember came into my life. Born at 3:06 am on Dec. 5th 1998, 7lbs 4oz the smallest of her siblings. Now, however, she is taller then her Mom and still growing. She is now a beautiful 5' 8 1/2" tall...she could be a model! She has me by 2 1/2 inches now. Ember is the youngest kid in her 8th grade class, she is in honor classes and holds a 4.0 G.P.A. Ember loves, loves, loves Middle School. She has hopes, dreams and goals. She is very driven and wants to make it on the High School Dance team next year so she can teach dance while going to college to become a Pediatrician. Really??? Who's kid is this? I am so proud of her now and what she is striving to become. She is very talented, smart, loyal, loving, fun, crazy, motivated, driven, head strong, silly, a great babysitter, great baby diaper changer and bottle feeder, a wonderful daughter and sister and just overall lovely! We love you so much Ember! Happy 13th Birthday to my teenager. You will always be my baby girl. Love you baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment