Ember's Dance Recital that my Mom was able to make it to. 2009.
Mom's High School Graduation picture. 1972.
My Mom walked me down the isle at my wedding. May 16th, 2003.
We waited for this day for a long time. It was so great that my Mom could make it to our sealing.
Feb. 12th, 2005
Happy 58th Birthday Mom. I love you so much. I really wish that you were here to see your grandbabies. To meet Owen. You are grately missed everyday. I can't believe it has been two birthdays now with out you. Some days it doesn't even seem real, like I would just wake and you would be here calling me. At times it just feels like a bad dream I am stuck in and can't wake from. I miss you so much and wish so badly I could give you one last hug. You are and always will be Mom and Gramma Newman to us. Love you and know you are in a better place without pain. It's still hard. Happy Birthday, may your day be amazing!











No comments:
Post a Comment