Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Christmas Gift...

 With the light being low it was harder to focus on this buck...however, I did get a couple good shots of him!





 I love this one of the mom licking her nose...priceless.



 I loved this little baby deer...she was so cute and wasn't scared of me at all.



This doe was right off the side of the road after the sun set. Used my flash.


This year Santa was too good to me...He brought me a telephoto lens. I love it. Today I was able to get out and take a few pictures with it. I went to my favorite area to look for the perfect picture of one of my favorite animals...DEER! The sun was going down so it was a little darker then I would have liked when I got out to where the deer where. However, I still like the way they turned out and the deer just stayed and posed for me. Here are a few photos I took, hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

No comments: