
I am done and the girls couldn't wait to mess it up. I'm glad they like it. I love you girls!



The toy box put together, it closes and opens! It was easy until the last three screws! The holes there weren't pre-drilled. I wanted to throw it out the window. Glad I took a couple of deep breaths. Just look at the end result!

Ashlynn has really wanted to help Mommy out a lot with the bunk bed and the toy box. "Sorry baby, you are a lot of help, however you also get in the way."
After two days of working hard this is the end result of organizing and putting together "The Girls Room." Right now Ashlynn and Kenzie are in destroying all my hard work. It is funny and amazing to me how slow we are at clean and how quick kids are to make a mess. All I have to say is "Thank goodness they are finally playing in their room!" Maybe now I can keep the toys, clothes and everything else for that matter out of my living room. Looking at the beginning of this little project and the end, I am so glad that I tackled it. It is now time to finish the Master bedroom and then onto Embers'. I am almost finished with her, this week I hung shelves, pictures and made room for the trophies she has earned from her dance competitions. I will save you the pictures of that change, however I am posting the ones that I did of "The Girls Room." I think it turned out kind of nice.
*I'm not sure it was such a good idea getting a bunk bed, I can't keep the kids off of it and I think someone (Ashlynn) will be pushed off and hurt. This has already happened once, we will see.









1 comment:
I am definately impressed! You are amazing that you did by yourself. I would never even attempt that! Their room looks really cute!
Post a Comment