

Ashlynn woke up around 9pm to try and help Mommy.

Almost Done!



What a mess!!!


Most of the time while Donovan is gone on one of his fishing tournaments, hunting trips or away on a camping adventure with
McGarry I always think of some off the wall project I would like to get done. This time I thought I would take on the task of building a Bunk Bed for my two little ones. All I have to say is: "What was I thinking?" Well, I should have read the fine print a little better, "Did that say it weighed 113 lbs?" "Yes, that is what it said." This bed weighs as much as I do. How in the world was I going to get it from
Ikea to my house (in my van) and worse part from the van into the house? Let's just say it was a pretty funny site. I was pushing and pulling this box to get it out of the van. Once on the ground I was able to drag it from the van to the steps of my house. Needless to say I left the box 3/4 of the way up and just opened it and carried every piece of wood, screws and the boards it needed into the house. That part a lone took 1/2 hour. From start (going to
Ikea) to finish this 1 hour maybe 2 hour max. project took me about 9 hours to complete. Here are some pictures I took of my progress and finished product. Next time it is Donovan's turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment