Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pizza, Hair and Nails...Girls Night...


Kenzie and Ashlynn Pretty in Pink...Ember wanted Brown like her Mom.

Braids Galore! Lucky for me Ashlynn doesn't have long enough hair yet.


Pizza Time!

Since Donovan has been gone I figured that we would have fun doing girlie stuff. I asked what the girls wanted, they said, pizza, movie, hair and painting their toes and fingernails. So that is what we have been doing. It has been a lot of fun tonight doing a girls night, it really has been awhile. I know my girls have wanted this more. Just think, now they can wear their flip flops and have even cuter toes.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, those are some hairdos! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Brittany said...

How Fun!!! Those are the moments that make life as a mom worth while. Your girls won't ever forget those times!