Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hope of America...

Ember is sitting on the bottom left hand side of the picture, the second row directly behind the "Z" in Zions Bank sign. She is in a yellow shirt.

Ember had a great opportunity to be involved in Hope of America this year. There were a total of 60 schools, 7,000 kids, most were 5th and 6th grades, there were only a handful of schools that allowed 4th graders (Ember) and 2 or 3 that had really cute 1st and 2nd graders. The Concert Hall was packed! I arrived with Ember 1 hour and a half before the concert started, called Donovan and said don't even worry about coming, that is how hectic it was. It was a really wonderful and moving concert. It was televised here in Utah and broad casted to the troops in the Middle East. I am so proud of her, she had a lot of fun and wants to continue to do things like this. I am adding a link to Youtubes' site so you can view the performance, a picture and also a link to the Daily Herald article. I wasn't very smart, in all the confusion I forgot my camera at home, so I only have the pictures that the Herald has taken. I am so mad at myself!

No comments: