

Today, I have to say I had a lot of fun, it was a lot of work however a lot of fun. My Brother Chris and Lacy were in need of a babysitter and had asked me if I could watch their two kids, Canyon and Sheridan. I told them that would be no problem and gladly said "Yes." I knew there were going to be good times, better times, and those times where it wasn't so good. Everything was going well, that is until we had gone outside (in the heat) and played for about 2 hours. 2 Hours to a little kid is like 8 hours and just really tires them out. Well we all came in, the six of us, myself, Ember, Kenzie, Canyon, Ashlynn and little Sheridan. I put Sheridan down for a nap (this kid is great), she just laid her head down and slept for about 2 1/2 hours! While she was down I had the other 4 go downstairs to watch TV. Well this is where the trouble started. You have 4 tired kids, one blanket and a couch that only sits 3. What happens? Ciaos! There was yelling, fighting, hitting, you name it, it happened! Needless to say all kids were split up and 3 went down for a nap. Once all the kids were up again, they played very well with one another. Those naps really work! A lot of time kids start fighting due to being tired. We all had a lot of fun. Chris came home just in time to bail me out. The kids were starving and just about to start fighting again. They had nachos and then I took my girls home! What a day. Thank you for the fun. Here are some pictures I took.











2 comments:
I feel like this everyday when the boys come home from school. Crazy!
Anne
Naps are the best thing in the world. They really can solve almost any problem!
Post a Comment