Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Can't Believe Kenzie Belle is 4 Years Old...

Cousin Madi gave Kenzie a really cool set of Disney Princess walkie-talkies! She loves them, Thank you Madi and Aunt Talara!

The Birthday Girl! Pretty in Pink!


Our Little Princess!

One of Kenzie's presents, she would not have gotten this had it not been priced at $20.00. What a steal! I can't wait to see the Little Girls playing with it outside.

Cousin Canyon, Ashlynn and Kenzie Blowing out the candles. She really did love her Princess cake!

I can not believe how time flies, it seems like yesterday we were bring baby Kenzie home from the hospital...now she is just a giggling, bawling 4 year old. She has an amazing personality, I have never met another child like her. She is one extreme or the other, never in-between. She is a great daughter and we love her greatly. She is such a comedian that Kenzie makes the whole family laugh. We love you Kenz! Happy Birthday Big Girl!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

hi there, glad we could be a part of her birthday! You've been tagged on my blog.