Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again...


I got Tagged By Lacy

1. The total number of movies I own:
  • We own a whopping total of, 191 movies!

2. The last movie I bought:
  • Hairspray for Ember's 9th birthday back in December.

3. The last movie I saw:
  • In the theater it would be Fool's Gold, very cute. At home it was Enchanted for the hundredth time.

4. Five movies that mean something to me:
  • MacGyver (the series), My mom loved it growing up and I would watch it with her, now Donovan and I watch it together.
  • All Disney movies, growing up my Mom would buy one for on Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines and Easter. It was a lot of fun collecting and watching the movies.
  • I have to say the video that we took of Ember and Kenzie's ultrasounds.
  • Old family videos, Ember's first steps, Kenzie's first crawl.
  • Ember's dance videos. I guess anything with family memories.
I will tag...Brittany McGarry, Lindsey McLean and Lana Dansie.

No comments: