I came across this game on my Sister-in-Law's Blog and on a really good friend of mines' blog and decided it would be a lot of fun!
So play along if you want!
1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I am anxious to see your responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
So play along if you want!
1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I am anxious to see your responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.







5 comments:
I remember being pregnant and miserable together, (ok you were way more miserable) telling each other all the pregnancy horror stories we'd heard. And we probably ruined Talaras wedding photos looking so glamorous. Then you had your huge tank of a baby, she was (and is) so cute. good times. ugh.
I remember the first time I saw you, you were giving a talk in sacrament meeting and I was really impressed by your honesty and openess and it touched me. Then I was able to talk to you at the meeting we had at the church one night, and out in the parking lot and when I left that night I went home and told J.R. how incredibly nice you were. I have learned since that time that you are MUCH more then that. You are the most thoughtful person and you are always thinking of others and what you can do for them. You are so sincere and truly loving. You are always there to listen and help anyone in need. I am so amazed by your loving heart Jennifer. I couldn't beleive the way you never stop serving, but still have time for your family and friends. You have been so good to me and done so many thoughful things for me that I will never forget. I am also amazed by your ability to enjoy life. You are not afraid to take risks and you don't let life pass you by without having fun. I am so blessed to have met you and to have become your friend. Thank you so much for being in my life. What an example you are to me!
The first memory that came to my mind is the same as Lana's.....I LOVED your talk in church when you first moved in the ward. And I remember your poor hurt knee as you had to hobble up to the podium...ugh! You have such an incredible spirit.
I have loved getting to know you more and can't wait for many more memories to come.
I remember how much fun we had planning your wedding and ordering the silk from Hong Kong and making the most simple wedding dress when you looked gorgeous in every wedding dress you tried on. I remember how huge you were with Kenzie and how worried I was about you. I remember how delighted you were about Ashlynn and how well you nursed her, as if she was your first instead of your third baby. I remember how excited you two were for your house in Lehi and how hard you worked to make it look great. I remember how excited you were to get the piano and how you practiced all the time. I'll always remember how I knew you had to be my secretary, even before you moved in the ward and how grateful I've been ever since that I followed that prompting. It's such fun having you next door and even though I hope you won't be there for an extended time, I'm glad you're there now. I'm so blessed to have you as a daughter and a friend!
I remember walking from your childhood home to Fred Meyer for candy or stickers, playing barbies in the "garage", rolling down the hill in the field behind the townhouses, all of us girls (Lisa, Beth, Jodi, You and Me)squishing into your mom's light blue hatch back (was it a honda?) and the day we were baptised.
Post a Comment