Friday, September 5, 2008

1st Day of Preschool...



Kenzie on her 1st day of Preschool. The last couple of weeks with her have been interesting. She has really reverted back into a younger version of herself. I think that it was the stress of doing something different, being away from Mommy and Ashlynn (they are joined at the hip). All of this because of Preschool. So I thought she would have an issue with meeting her teacher and with her first day. I was wrong, she has really loved it. She has really liked it and talks about what she does right after. I am so glad she liking school and making friends. She has really grown up. She is also back to the same Kenzie she was a couple of months ago. We are proud of you Kenzie you are such a big girls. We love you!

No comments: