Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Setting up Camp and Old Bryce Town...


We we arrived in at Bryce Canyonn we decided to set up camp first and then wander around Old Bryce Town before the storms came through. We set up camp and headed back to Ruby's Inn and had dinner at the local fast food place since the buffet ran about $25 a plate! No thank you! After dinner we ran accross the street to Old Bryce Town. They have made the old buildings into little gift stores. All I have to say it I have never seen so many Rocks for sale in my life. They had the old jail cell, so we as the crazy family we are decided it would be fun and cute to get pictures of us inside. I love Ashlynn's face. Clouds were rolling in so Donovan and I packed the girls up and headed back to camp to build a fire and lay the Girls down for the night. Crazy how at home they will NOT go to sleep and out camping they crash, if only they were like this at home!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: