
'Big Rock Candy Mountain has always been one of Donovan's favorite songs to sing with our girls. So when we heard that there was an actual place here in Utah we just had to go and see it. All I have to say is that it was a fun place for us and the kids. It was very pretty and we can't wait to go back. What we planned on doing next trip is renting or bring our own 4-wheeler to ride on the trails. There are so many ATV trails out there with just hundreds of miles of gorgeous country to be discovered. We missed you Ember and the next trip will be on the trails! We love you.







1 comment:
You are always going to fun places that I've never heard of before. I need you to write a guide to all the cool places in the state that you go. It looks awesome!!
Post a Comment