Here are a couple of pictures from my 30th Birthday! Ember picked out this Beautiful picture of the Sacred Grove and all the girls gave it to me for my birthday! Thank you Girls! I had a great day, a really good friend of mine took me to breakfast at Kneaders. Thank you, it was a wonderful beakfast! Then we went off to Target and ran into another really good friend, she then told me that she had a gift for me and wished me a Happy 30th! I was shocked, I didn't think that anyone knew it was my birthday. Thank you for remembering and thinking of me. Then later on Donovan comes and tells me that he had a sitter for the Kids and we were going out to dinner and maybe a movie. Well, he forgot that I have a class every Tuesday night (even though I have been telling him this the past two weeks). The thought was there. Thank you for remembering and being such a wonderful Husband and spoiling me. So I was able to spend my time with people I love, that was the best present I could have asked for. Yes, Donovan is giving me a rain check. We should be headed off to Vegas hopefully September 12-14th with Mark and Talara (WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!). If we don't make that trip then I will have to figure out another one he will have to take me on.

1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun day. I hope you're planning on taking a rain check on the date too - no reason to let him get off easy. :)
Post a Comment