Friday, September 19, 2008

Ribbon Cutting at Ember's New School...

Noah and Kenzie posing with the Leo the Lion on loan from The Real soccer team.

We had the opportunity to have Maddi come with us to celebrate the opening of her school as well.

Ember getting ready to sing.




The beautiful Lana Dansie behind Ashlynn. Thanks for spending your night with my family.

Ember started a brand-new school this year. When I say brand-new, I mean a couple of weeks before school started they were finishing last touches on the inside of the school. The playground they were finishing up filling all the bark the day before school started. Well they had a ribbon cutting there. It was a lot of fun and we were able to watch the 5th grade (Ember) sing for the event and best of all we were able to have free dinner and hang out with Lana Dansie and her family.

1 comment:

Jackee said...

You should have cut me out of those pics. Yuk! Anyway, I love your blog, cute pics.