Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Allphin Cousins at the Petting Zoo...

Kenzie, Canyon, Ashlynn and Carter with the little goats.

Little Branson, who now is no longer little anymore. He is getting so BIG.

Ashlynn had so much fun with the goats, she was such a Cutie!

Canyon riding horsey back!

Madisson atop a horse. Looks like a pro! Uncle J.D. would be proud!

My little Kenzie growing up too fast!

Ashlynn on her very own horse having the time of her life!

Branson and Talara.

Sheridan and Lace! Just so you know, Sheridan had a death grip on her Mommys' fingers!

Carter, where are your Cowboy Boots?

Ashlynn in front of the Haunted House.

Kenzie, Madisson and Canyon frosting their cookies.

She didn't want any help from Mommy. She wants to be big like her Sisters!

Canyon w/sword, Carter w/dragon, Sharidan w/flower, Ashlynn w/heart hat, Kenzie w/heart hat and Madisson w/a heart sword.


The Pumpkin Toss.

Thank you Grandma Jeri for taking us and the kids! They had a lot of fun!

This year Jeri asked myself, Talara and Lace if we would like to go to Thanksgiving Points Petting Zoo for their annual Halloween kids thing. We all said that would be great. The boys were out of town hunting and the kids really needed to get out. I wasn't feeling very good and neither was Talara. I guess that really doesn't matter as long as the kids have a good time. My kids had a blast. Ashlynn loved the animals and actually wanted to pet the horses and did it all by herself. I am so proud of her! The kids stood in line for the Horse ride and they all loved that. Ashlynn REALLY didn't want to, however I put her on the back of the horse and she just lit right up, like she was born to ride. After it was done she said "Do it again. I want to do that again." So much for my scarredy cat kid. We then stood in another line for the balloons. My heck, our kids were getting so antsy that they were trying to push their way up to the front of the line. We were trying to teach them manners and every time they would get closer to the front they would get even more excited. Then it was their turn, each got a balloon creation. Sheridan as quick as she got hers she went out to see how she could pop it. I think that was her favorite time.

Thank you again Jeri for inviting all of us Girls and our handful of Kids! Also, I think what I told Talara I am going to tell all. Next time we go out with ALL the kids, the Men are coming to!

I would also like to say "Way to go Men!" They brought home 2 Deer that weekend. Now Mark, Justin and Chris are out trying to get some more today. I hope they are lucky. Watch out for those Cougars though!

No comments: