So my Sister-in-law Talara has tagged me, yet again. I haven't done one of these in a while so here you go...I am supposed to tell 7 random or weird things you probably would not know about me.
1. How I met Donovan is kind of a crazy yet awesome an story. It wasn't your typical meet. We met on Hotsaints.com (an online lds chatting website). We started chatting on December 16th and Donovan really wanted to only talk to me, being the player he was said he had to get RID of all the other girls. He wanted to call me. So I gave him my phone# and he called within minutes. Since then we were chatting, talking on the phone and couldn't wait to meet one another. I forgot to mention...He was living here in Utah and I was up in Boise, ID. Needless to say we met, fell in love, got married, had kids and the rest is beautiful history. We have been together now 6 years!
2. Not too many people know this but I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska. I moved with my Mom to Meridian, ID during my Sophemore year of high school.
3. I love music, as of lately I couldn't tell you really what is out there. However, you give me the classics or play the humming part of Cranium and I am the one that knows her music. I don't know why but I had a boyfriend that would always quiz me. I guess it comes in handy now.
4. In the past 10 months I have had probably 9-10 new and different hair cuts. Thanks Talara I love my latest one. It has been a little hard on Donovan, he has loved each one, however right when he would get used to it, I would go and cut it again. Well Honey, you don't have to worry about this one. I love it! So it is here to stay!
5. Man, I am only on 5, I am not doing too good. I need 3 more things!
No one knows this about me...When my Grandpa Newman passed away 8 years ago it really affected me. I missed him so badly that I would actually say my prayers and at the end I would start talking with my Grandpa, I felt a very strong connection and that way the way I could hold onto him. Through the Lord I was able to still feel my Grandpa around me. I love the gospel and I am so grateful to have it in my life, knowing that I will see He and my Grandpa Newman again.
6. I have a great love for Art and design. I have always loved painting, drawing, charcoal, pen anything I can get my hands on. I love interior design (however my house is lacking). Right now I am kind of in a funk. I haven't been able to REALLY draw or paint for years, I truly miss that release. I am also really big into photography! I LOVE taking pictures of friends, family, my girls! Someday I hope to get into it seriously.
7. Last thing about me...hmmm...this was a little harder then I thought it would be. The last but probably not least of random things of me would be, I love to blog. I didn't think that I would, however, I love it. I love reading my families, friends and even others out there. I have found some really cute ones that does little girls hair in funky ways. So fun. I love just looking back on my own blog and the things we have done as a family. I love reading comments that people have left for me. I love leaving comments on other blogs. I love the pictures, I love the sharing. Thank you for all that have invited me and my family into your blog worlds. It has been a blast!
So there you have it, that's me in a nut shell. The people that I tag for this fun adventure will be: Lana, Jami, Anne, Janell (I know you have some stories, and sorry I know Katie just tagged you), Brittany and Mari. Have fun!
Provo house closed
15 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment