Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sometimes I Hate Blogging...

I am going to rant just a little bit. I have now tried many times to upload the video from Ember's Cheer camp. To no luck. I have tried all the tricks and trades of uploading. What is MY problem??? I know it is just me because all my friends and family have been able to upload there video. Hmmm, can you say not too bright! I will try again soon, right now I am tired and have been working on my blog for the past several hours while Donovan was sweet and took the Girls out. This was supposed to be a little R&R for me, however I think stressing about uploading a dumb video has taken the peace and quiet and changed it to restlessness and aggravation! Someday I will have it posted so everyone can witness Ember and Meagan dropping some one while cheering, but not only that to witness that they did a great job for a couple of days of practice! Way to go Girls, you looked awesome! If you know of the easiest way to post video I would love the feedback. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

Unfortunately I don't have any advice for you. I am really still trying to figure this blogging thing out. I have no idea how to do videos or slide shows. The slide show would definately come in handy with some of our Halloween activities. My husband did post a couple videos of Adam's game, but he tried some other videos that didn't work, so who knows? If you figure it out, let me know. By the way, our blog is funtimes8. I hope you're feeling better, we missed you yesterday!