
Ashlynn in her cute new PINK winter jacket. Everything she wants has to be Pink, she is a girlie-girl!
What a cute bunch of girls! I am truly blessed to have them in my life as well as their wonderful Dad!
Ember decided that they all needed to be buried in the leaves, as though jumping and throwing them weren't enough.

Roasting Marshmallows. Kenzie was able to do her own and she did such a great job. She is growing up too fast!



Have no clue why I threw this in here. Maybe because Donovan doesn't think we have enough pictures of Mommy.
I love this picture of Ashlynn and Her Daddy! They are so cute together.With me working they really started bonding. It's about time!
The Little Ones huddled up with Their Daddy! How Cute!Donovan was sweet and so thoughtful. As you all know I haven't been feeling the best as of late. So earlier in the day I had gone out to my work (yes, I started working again, part time) and had to let them know that I was quitting. This was the hardest thing I have done in a long time. I starting working only 2 weeks prior to this. I worked a week and then the next morning after one of my shifts I broke out in a terrible rash. Well, I was out of work on sick time for a week. I didn't think that it was fair to my Supervisor or anyone else that I worked with that they would be short handed. So...I quit. I was bummed so Donovan suggested having a little R&R up in the mountains. We went and picked up some dinner to make (stew, bread and marshmallows). Then the Allphin's headed up the canyon. It was such a great night. I really needed this trip. The girls had a blast playing in the leaves, roasting marshmallows and making smores and sipping hot chocolate. Me, I enjoyed watching them and taking as many pictures I could of the fall colors. This is my favorite time of year and I am truly grateful for the experience I was able to share with my family. We all had a great time and I am hoping here in the next couple weeks we will be able to make it back before all the leaves are gone. Thank you so much Donovan, you truly are a wonderful man. I am so blessed and loved! I love you.




























1 comment:
I love these pictures! I can't get over how much Ashlyn looks like you when you were little (minus the everything pink and girlie!)you have the most beautiful girls!
Post a Comment