Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a Little Reminder...



I just wanted to remind everyone...in less then a week (so Thurday, January 13th) I will be making my blog private. For those of you that would like to still read it please email me or leave a comment with your email address stating you would like an invite. Everyone that has already giving me your email addresses you will receive an invite next week.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Jennifer! I would love to continue to follow your blog. Hope all is well!
missteacher8@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

Here is my e-mail address
natdelorey@gmail.com

Jenn Allphin said...

Mandy, I will add you to the list...I will be switching over to private on Thursday.

Natalie, you will be added as well. I will also send you my email address. Some how my invite to your blog expired (over a year ago) and I haven't been able to view it. I would love to follow yours again.