Today is a good day! My Dad called to let me know that he was now home and feeling better. He sounded tired, but sounded good. It was reassuring hearing his voice on the other end of the phone. I am very happy that he is home and resting. I am also excited that he has decided to quit smoking! If he wouldn't have told me, I would have talked to him about it, and I know Janet and my Sister had the same thing in mind. This time even if he didn't want to he didn't have a choice in the matter, he HAD to quit.
I want to say is "Thank you for all the prayers and support". It was needed and felt and I am truly blessed to have all the support I have had. Thank you!
Provo house closed
15 years ago







2 comments:
So when it rains it pours for you. Good grief. Why do we have to be so far apart. You needed some hugging. I can hug pretty good. I hope your dad will be good as new and that he realizes the benefits of quitting smoking. He really won't miss it once he gets past the cravings, which go away over time.
He can go to innergold.com to get some support and some info.
Thank you Kayelyn! Yes, needed a hug then. However, he is doing much better and so am I. It was a rough week though.
Post a Comment