Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Big Christmas Dance Recital...

 


Here are some pictures that were taken of the Girls after their dance recital. They did so well! I am very proud of them, so beautiful!

Both girls were able to dance 3 dances! How awesome is that? Way to go! It was also great to see other girls from the ward dancing, they were beautiful as well. Good job to everyone!

I guess I should name the dance and the style for each girl.

Ember Danced:
Hip Hop: Elevator
Ballet: Sing Noel
Jazz: Santa Baby

Kenzie Danced:
Tap: Santa Clause is Coming to Town
Ballet: Never go to Bed
And she was able to do: I must practice everyday!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shanna said...

What a talent to have!! They look so cute. I sometime wish that I had a girl but I guess I am just graced with the boys...

Jami Biorge said...

Too Cute! I don't know how you keep up with that much dance. Too fun!

Katie The Lady said...

I love the costume dressees! So cute. I'm pretty sure one of requirements of having a daughters is that they MUST participate in some kind of dance class-hahaha! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I know I hardly ever leave them on yours, but I do love reading your stories!

Jackee said...

Your girls are beautiful. You're starting to make me miss having Ashlee in dance class. She's doing gymnastics now instead, but I kind of miss the performances, just not the running around for them.

Kelly said...

Wow, the girls look stunning!