Every year for another family tradition we go to Spanish Fork to view the Festival of Lights. We like this one a lot better then the one at Thanksgiving Point. They have an amazing display. The girls had a fun time and so did Donovan and I. We actually took the loop twice this year. We were a little late or we would have maybe done one more loop. There is always next week! If you haven't gone, think about taking the kids they will love it!
3 comments:
It looks so fun. I've always wanted to go to that one, but I've never been sure how to get there. I guess we'll have to try this year.
We did Thanksgiving Point last year and I heard Spanish was good. Well have to try it.
We've never gone- and Jeff grew up in SF too! It's not too late- you've inspired me to give it a drive through before Christmas!
Post a Comment