Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas...





We had a great Christmas, however to me the true meaning of Christmas is not the gifts that I or my family received, it is Christ. I have been amazed at my friends and how Christ-like they truly are. I look up to you all, each one I hold dear to my heart. You all amaze me! Thank you for your friendship, support, love and help you have given me and my family. I love you very much. Merry Christmas.

I would also like to say I love you to My Mom, Dad, Don Sr., Jerri and all my other family for without them I would be lost. I love you all and I am very thankful for your support and love. You all mean so much to me. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Ember, We love you and miss you very much! I hope you had a great day! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

Merry Christmas! It sounds like it was a great one.