Uncle Dave, Don Sr. Donovan and his Elk!About 200 lbs. of meat from her!
I'm so excited, yesterday while out hunting Donovan was able to get his elk. The elk he tagged was huge! We now have 3 elk in Don Sr. garage. Way to go boys! I am very proud of my husband, he brought home a nice big and beautiful elk. When I saw her I almost cried. It truly was a blessing, what an awesome experience. This beautiful animal gave her life so my family would have meat to live off of. I am truly grateful to this animal and to the Lord for letting us take this magnificent creature. We are very blessed this winter for all the meat we have received! I love you Baby, you did a great job and the elk you tagged was beautiful!











4 comments:
Congrats, that is awesome. What a pretty elk.
I love the family picture with the grandkids all huddling around the elk carcass. It just makes me realize what a very different childhood we all had. Especially be cause the sight of such a thing doesn't make me squeamish in the least. I guess that is what happens when you grow up in a hunting family
This is all to familiar. Good Job.
If I were a child and someone stuck me next to a giant dead animal for a picture, I'm pretty sure that would be the end of my meat eating days-hahahaha! I do remember my dad hanging moose in our garage though. Ah, memories! That elk is huge!
Post a Comment