All I have to say is...HOLY BIRDS!!! I have seen many birds flocking around before, however not in my own back yard! I had to post these pictures. There were even more then what I could get on film! Check this out.
Hello. My name is Annabelle. You have a very lovely blog, I must say. I just started tonight so it isn't much. Keep making that blog! You're doing a wonderful job!
We had a whole flockle (technical term meaning lots) of birds around here the other day too. They kept moving in waves from the ground to the trees and back. And have fun with Plato- he looks very cute!
3 comments:
I noticed the birds today, too. There were tons of them in the trees on this side of Geneva, too.
Hello. My name is Annabelle. You have a very lovely blog, I must say. I just started tonight so it isn't much. Keep making that blog! You're doing a wonderful job!
-Anna
We had a whole flockle (technical term meaning lots) of birds around here the other day too. They kept moving in waves from the ground to the trees and back. And have fun with Plato- he looks very cute!
Post a Comment