Saturday, December 20, 2008

An Amazing Date with My Sweetheart...

Donovan, Brian, Me and Babe!


Scott Humphrey (Tenor) and Danny Rogers (Bass)
Tim Hodgson (Tenor and High Baritone)

Donny Cook (flat-top guitar, steel guitar, dobro, banjo and anything that has strings)

Grandma!

Bryan Humphrey is my favorite! Famous for his yodeling.

Babe Humphrey!

Donovan was lucky enough to get tickets to a private showing of the Bar J Wranglers for their Christmas Show! We had six so we invited Mark, Talara, Jon and Brittany. Before the show we met Jon and Brittany over at Olive Garden for a little dinner before heading out to see the Concert. It was a very good dinner and followed by the best show I have seen by the Bar J Wranglers! Thank you Honey, it was a great date night! I have posted a few pictures from that evening and also was able to get video. Bryan, is my favorite by far, very talented. He has a beautiful voice...but my favorite part is his yodeling! I also like Grandma...she kind of fell a little flat that night though. ;-) I hope you enjoy the picture and video, I know I did. Thank you Mark, Talara, Jon and Britt for coming and sharing this time with us.


No comments: